суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

emy award




Xenosaga officially confuses the hell out of me. Not that it didnapos;t before, but...yeah.

Anyway, considering Iapos;m not even done with the first episode yet, I have a feeling itapos;s going to get much, much worse before it gets better. That both terrifies and excites me...

So anyway, my experiences thus far:

Purple bird man - I knew you were Virgil before you even spoke. While pleased that my often faulty intuition was right for once, I am confused. How? Why? What the fuck?

Iapos;m glad youapos;re back, but do you have any idea how confusing this makes things?

Also: My head was just about spinning around Exorcist style when Mysterious Voice Guy� said your name. When your bird face went bye-bye, it pretty much popped off.

I�iz happy u b back.

Albedo, Rubedo, Other-do - It almost makes sense, but not really. Elaoborate Namco. Please.

Ziggy - Your getting the shaft story-wise, arenapos;t you? Hopefully, this shall be rectified in the future. It goeas without saying that I�shall be very put out if it doesnapos;t.

Mizrahi - All of them. What? Now, Namco.

Everything else I forgot - A big nan da? in your direction.

evil doctor picture, emy award, emy 18.com, emy 18 video, emy 18 pictures.



Комментариев нет: