воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

english kid learning




So my parents went to Virginia for vacation. Much to my dismay but also to my off comfort. Iapos;m not sure why it made me feel comfortable but it does. Iapos;ve been hopped up on codeine cough syrup, sinus allergy medication, and alive gel caps. Thatapos;s on top of my normal meds. So thatapos;s about 7 pills puls the syrup. Though Iapos;m not taking the cough syrup anymore. Donapos;t want to get addicted, especially to someone elseapos;s cough medication. I know, Iapos;m breaking the law but you cough so hard you get blood and then come talk to me about it.

Despite being sick, Iapos;m ok. Iapos;m not coughing much anymore but I canapos;t seem to keep warm. So I think itapos;s a cold. No cold sweats or anything just consistant coldness. Itapos;s been going on since Wednesday night. Hopefully itapos;ll be over before a full week.

The bad thing about my parents being out of town is that I canapos;t go out of town for the night. But itapos;s ok, I saw him not too long ago. And Iapos;m not jonesapos;in for another hit of that sweet sweet ass. Iapos;m not some junkie you know. I can quit anytime *hides condoms* Anytime You just wait and see. But I am happy for my parents to get back so I can go spend a little time with my friend. Itapos;s best I donapos;t see him now because Iapos;m sick. I wouldnapos;t want to get him sick. I hope heapos;s not sick when my parents get back... Cause that would suck teh b1g 0ne.

e in mail marketing opt strategy, english kid learning, english kid learnig online, english kid learn workbook, english kid learn.



Комментариев нет: